At DMCS, we know that a healthy spiritual life is critical for a follower of Christ. We strive to partner with parents and churches to extend a student's spiritual experience into the classroom, locker room and hallways.
The center of our spiritual journey together is our weekly chapel service. Chapel services can include worship, prayer, testimonies, guest speakers and various media.
Other aspects of spiritual life at DMCS include:
- Spiritual Emphasis Retreat
- Worldview Week
- Christ-centered Social Activities
- National Day of Prayer
- Student Ministry Program
- Prayer Partners with K-6 Students
- See You At The Pole
- Annual Mission Trip (spring break)
- Prayer and Bible Study Groups