Did You Know...
November 11, 2014
- Our student body represents over 100 local churches
- 95% of DMCS students pursue a post-secondary degree
- Students in grades 3 - 6 scored a 93.9% proficient or higher on the 2014 Iowa Assessments
- Our student body represents 27 communities
- 22% of our teachers have a Master's degree.
- DMCS claimed the title of Conference Champions in girls volleyball, girls and boys basketball, boys golf, girls track, and the academic bowl in the 2013-2014 school year.
- DMCS offers a Talented and Gifted (TAG) Program, as well as a Resource Program for students in grades K-12.
- We immerse our students in opportunities to live out their faith through godly relationships, ministry hours, mission trips, and classroom discussion.
- DMC students averaged a 24.5 ACT composite score, compared to the state's average of 22.0.
- To maintain ACSI accreditation, DMCS is held accountable for ten standards, including written curriculum, Biblical integration, financial practices, and Board governance.
For more interesting facts about DMCS, read our Annual Progress Report.